I have passion for Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship and looking for ways to make the world a better place.
I share my visiones through lectures, classes, workshops, social networks andmy personal web to empower others with tools to do the same.
I develop and invest in projects whose main ingredient is the applied innovation in the areas of strategy, creativity and technology.
This objective has become my personal mission through the following areas of action:
- Applied to the world of Internet marketing and communication through unique projects.
- Supporting creativity and innovation as an engine of progress in society and organizations.
- Promoting entrepreneurship through projects and conferences.Smartcities among others.
- “From technology to the creative entrepreneur Innovator”
Toni Mascaró is a pioneer in the world of the Internet since 1992 and an expert on information technologies applied to marketing and communication.
He has over 20 years of consulting experience, creativity and development of Internet projects for recognized organizations, governments and
Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details. (8)startups. It also has consolidated experience in different areas of Internet like consultancy, ecommerce, marketing online, corporate projects, intranets, social networks, e-learning, CRM, analytics, virtual reality, interactive video, internet of things and
Founder and director of eMascaró leader in the Internet industry with over 12 years experience creating and developing Internet projects recognized with international awards.
Develop and participate in different projects and startups whose main axis innovation applied to social transformation.
Passionate about innovation Internet and share their experiences and visions in different universities, events, conferences, initiatives and articles.
In his passion for entrepreneurship and Barcelona, Toni founded the movement BLE (Barcelona Loves Entrepreneur) and part of the other initiatives such as Barcelona Global and EO (Entrepreneurs Organization) EO (Entrepreneur Organization) and Internet Society.
Artist, creator and tireless researcher also express their ideas through their personal projects through photography and Technology.
Career “step by step”
1991 creates first business linking creativity and, On the AIR, SL technology dedicated to creating multimedia projects. At this time it created its first interactive products and TvChannel® Infodisk® companies offering solutions to improve their marketing.
During this period it becomes one of the leading international music industry creating and conceptualizing designs and products for the most important music labels in Spain.
A pioneer in the world of technology
With its innovative spirit, installed the first digital editing systems, three-dimensional animation and video conference systems in Spain.
He was responsible for the introduction of the first systems to capture video and image to PC and Commodore Amiga, one of the major players in forums, communities and participating in events like SIMO and INFORMAT.
In the field of telecommunications was one of the first users in Spain of the BBS and Fidonet, creating their proper Bulleting System Boards them at home and start their first contact with a premature internet via providers Spain as Abaforum and Servicom.
In his inventive facet create different applications and software solutions as a drawing software by Laser technology and also involved with the company 3Dnewvision in creating proprietary technology for lenticular printing.
Toni Mascaro is known for his versatility by working for different areas in which he has worked as art, design, marketing, advertising, 3d, photography, information technology, video, multimedia and internet.
In this area I work creating advertising campaigns for different agencies and winning awards for campaigns such as Toshiba.
He was part of a film Glory Day project on the Temple of the Sagrada Familia. This project was part of the team of experts in animation and three-dimensional modeling based on the originals and interpretations of Gaudí’s vision plans. The final work was to visualize the temple fully finished with 18 towers completed.
Through this project I pipe the great opportunity to collaborate with companies like Microsoft, Softimage, Intergraph, Silicon Graphics and working with early technologies scarce, animation and post-production with 3D Studio, Maya and Adobe.
2003. Born eMascaró
It is in 2003 when Toni Mascaró set up eMascaró, a consultancy company specialized in the introduction of information technologies in the companies. eMascaró has become a leading companie in the field of consultancy, creativity and development of marketing and communication projects on Internet in Spain.
During these 10 years, the company has developed over 500 projects in different areas: consulting, marketing and communication, e-commerce, intranets, marketing campaigns, e-Learning, Advergaming, interactive video, Web 2.0, etc..
In this context, he created the innovative product Microspot ®, a multimedia format advertising and communications that already has more than 100 cases successfully applied to different companies.
Currently, Toni Mascaro leads the group eMascaró, with offices in Barcelona and Madrid with a team of 20 multidisciplinary professionals covering all business areas of the company and with a great range of clients like:
Deutsche Bank, Ooredoo, Generalitat de Catalunya, Ajuntament de Barcelona, Andorra Turisme, Ferrocarrils Generalitat , Tram, Openbravo, Laboratorios Uriach, Santillana Education, MC Mutual, CIN Post, Akzonobel, Rosroca, Mutua Universal, RACC, General Electric, La Caixa, Gecsa, UOC, Keytel, Confortel, CDN, Node , Grupo Planeta, Deusto, Torras Papel, Venca, Barcelona Digital, 22@ Barcelona, among others.
2006. eMascaró expands into tourism
In 2006 eMascaró became pioneer in the market again and launch the business division of Tourism. eMascaró Tourism became one of the leading players in the industry working for the most established companies in the field: Group Majestic, PGA, Pga Golf Catalunya, Vincci Hotels, Fuerte Hoteles Confortel, Núñez and Navarro, Casa Batllo, Unique Hotels, Viva Hotels, Ayre Hotels, Inturotel, Hospes, Lastminute, Keytel, Sercotelhoteles, Chic and Basic, Spring Hotels, Companies Roig, Alexandre Hotels, Ocean, H10, Silken Hotels , among others.
eMascaró has been recognized for its design and creativity nationally and internationally with major awards Laus, Horizon Awards, CSS design Awards, Communicator Awards, Internet Advertising Competition, Interactive Media Awards, Webby Awards, International Design Awards, Lovie Awards y Summit Creative Awards etc.
A tireless activist and promoter of the Innovation and entrepreneurial world
Throughout his career Toni Mascaro has played, promoted and actively participated in differtn initiatives.
- Mentor at Instant Backing Hack Day
- Board member if IO Network
- ¡Siéntete Radiante!
- Barcelona Loves Entrepreneurs
- Enterpreneurs Organization (EO)
- Internet Society
- Barcelona Global
- Cercle per al Coneixement
- Amics del País
- Tertulia Digital
- ACEDE Catalunya (Asociación Científica de Economía y Dirección de la Empresa
- Cercle per al Coneixement
- Associació d’Autònoms i professionals TIC
- Evaluation commission of technological projects of CIDEM (since 2009)
- Expert commission of Internet Global Congress (since 2008)
- Editorial board of the magazine Novatec of La Vanguardia (since 2007)
- Organizator member of First Tuesday España with Carlos Blanco and Amaia Helguera.
- Professor at HTSI, Facultat de Turisme i Direcció Hotelera Sant Iganis (Universitat Ramon Llull)
- Professor in Master de E-tourism. CETT (Universitat de Barcelona)
- Mentor Startup School Barcelona
- Professor in DEUSTO. Master in organizing conferences, events and exhibitions.
- Collaboration. Universidad Rey Juan Carlos I about innovation in the processes of communication.
- Workshop in UOCmeet about e-commerce.
- Master Class in IESE. In Club Empresa
- Professor in Master of E-tourism in Euroaula (Universitat de Girona)
- Professor inf Master of Turism in Escola de Turisme (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona)
- Tutor de alumnos en el proyecto INNOVA de la UPC (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya)
- Master Class ien ESEC: e-management and internet strategy.
- Master of e-Tourism in Euroaula
Presentations, collaborations and conferences
- 9th June 2015 | Judge Apps4Citizen
- 11th June 2015 | Speaker Hotels & Restaurants Barcelona (Grupo Via)
- 24th April 2015 | Speaker Startup Grind Barcelona
- 17 and 18 th Abril 2015 | Speacker Student Congress
- Abril 2015 | Esade – HTSI Master Class – Social Media Strategies for Events Organization
- March 2014 | Esade – HTSI Master Class – Internet Marketing Strategies
- March 2014 | TBS – Master Class about Marketing on-line and entrepreneurship
- 12th November 2014. Speech in Cambra de Comerç de Barcelona in “Symbiosis” Programm
- 22nd September 2014. Speech in Startup Grind
- 9th April 2014. Roaund table “Trends and business opportunities”
- 3rd April. ICC Iberian Chapter. “Visibility and 2.0 Web”
- 26th March 2014. Gran debate hotelero. Talk about Tourism and e-marketing
- 13th March 2014. The social enterpreneurship in Catalonia. Talk about how to become an enterpreneus.
- 13th March 2014. Building your brand on the Internet. Speech about the transition to digital business tourism sector in Huelva
- 28th February 2014. TBS. Master Class about Marketing on-line and enterpreneurship
- 27th February 2014. Cambrils Smart 2014. Round table “How to create smart cities & tourism”
- 12-13th February 2014. DEUSTO. Master class about “Specialised methods managment in the net”
- 11th December 2013. Organización 2.0. Collective Intelligence. Talk about organizations, the step they have to do from 1.0 to 2.0 and how to do and how to plan it properly.
- 28th November. ACEC. Talk about “The importance of enterpreneurship and how to be enterpreneur&what to avoid“
- 28th November 2013. Congreso Iniciador. Round Table ““Surviving Tricks expert for the adventure of being Entrepreneur “
- 7th November. CETT. Talk about “Enterpreneurial world of Tourism”
- 5th November 2013. Workshop in Barcelona Chamber of Commerce. “Online Marketing and visibility strategies for companies”
- 12th September. Catalonia’s Day of Communications. Roundtable “Transforming the Talent Management in the complex environment”
- 30th June 2013. Social Media Day. Conference “Social Media KPi´s”
- 13th June 2013. Speech in Sónar 2013. Digital Media .
- 5th June 2013. Biz Barcelona. Round Table “Global Leaders made in Barcelona”
- 22nd May 2013. Moderator in “The ICT and the transformation of inland tourism“
- 16th May 2013. Digital Week. Master Class “Funnels of conversion and KPI’s “
- 19-21st April. Workshops in Saló Internacional de Turisme de Catalunya
- 8th Arpil 2013. Premis Delta. Inagural lecture.
- Mentoring in Start Up School
- Collaboration with The Founder Institute 2012.
- 24th November. Congress of Internet, Social Media and Marketing. Ponencia “A la caza y captura del usuario o del cliente”
- 13th November. Workshop and speech about the innovation in communication processes. Universidad Rey Juan Carlos I (Madrid)
- Speaker in el Ticket Day in Fornells de la Selva. (28th September 2012)
- Workshop UOCmeet about e-commerce. (20th September de 2012)
- Charla sobre márqueting y eventos en el Evento Days de Madrid. (7 de Julio de 2012)
- Conferencia sobre destinos 2.0 en el seminario Marca Ciutat desarrollado en Torroella de Montgrí (Girona). (1 de Junio 2012)
- Worshops #Meeting Point about Smart Destinations and tourism in Pymecrunch Ono (17th May 2012)
- Speech in the presentation of the book ¡Meditad! Una respuesta espiritual a la crisis material mundial, by Josep Manuel Campillo y Ricard Gomà. Llibreria Excellence of Barcelona. (13th March2012)
- Speech “La hiperinnovación y creatividad en momentos de crisis”. 6th October 2011 (Logroño). Ted xLa Rioja
- Talk “Claves de éxito de un proyecto en Internet”. Gremi de Fabricants de Sabadell.
- Talk in Congreso de Emprendedores. “La Idea, el Emprendedor y la Innovación”.
- Workshop creativo 2.0. Fundació Factor Humà.
- Moderator in Expo E-Commerce. Round table “Nuevos retos para un mercado maduro” about e-turismo.
- Workshop in WebCongress Barcelona. “” i-Tourism. Marketing online para el sector turístico”
- Ponencia en el Fòrum de Comerç de Sant Boi. “Estrategias, canales y herramientas de Medición en las redes sociales”
- Moderador en el II Congreso Internacional sobre Turismo Asiático.
- Ponente en el Iniciador Mallorca . “La idea, el emprendedor, la innovación”.
- Conferencias sobre Turismo y Web 2.0 – Cambra de Comerç de Barcelona
- Jornada formativa Turismo y web 2.0 – Consorci per la Promoció Turística de l’Alta Anoia
- Talleres de Turismo con la Cambra de Comerç de Girona
- Moderador de la lista de e-Learning del Institut Català de la Tecnologia (ICT), el foro más grande de habla castellana del mundo en el área del e-Learning .
- Turismo y Web 2.0 – 6 Conferencias en el Barcelonés de la Cambra de Comercio de Barcelona.
- IX Jornada de eLearning en la Administración Pública “Juegos y simuladores”
- Entrevista en Catalunya Ràdio sobre Realidad Aumentada.
- INTO 2009 – VI Seminario Internacional de Innovación y Turismo
- Consultor del proyecto E-NEI delCOPCA (ahora ACCI10)
- Colaborador en diferentes blogs de innovación e internet
- Tertuliano en el programa Tittac web en Barcelona TV
- Ponente de la Cámara de Comercio de Barcelona sobre temas de WEB 2.0.
- Colaboración con artículos en revistas como Editur, Tecnohotel, Dossier Tecnologic, Dossier Economic.
- Ponencia en la Universidad de Málaga sobre Emprendedores e Innovación.
Toni Mascaró is passionate and restless innovation, travel, sport, photograpy, and art.
Continuously researches in various fields such as robotics, science, physics, space and everything that has to do as advanced technology. To stay abreast of all this is one of the most extensive collections of resources blogs.
To stay awake loves discovering new cultures and from a young age his passion for travel has taken him to more than 50 destinations around the world including Tanzania, Germany, Japan, Thailand, England, Holland, Mexico, Venezuela, Canada, United States, Africa, among others.
Sports and adventure
Not that escape from anything, just running is one of their main way to relax your mind and has more than 3500 km.
Art and Photography
The drawing, design and creativity have always been one of his passions and for some years has created the project “Numbers“ which involves creating 144x144cm boxes a compilation of key numbers in each city.